Helpful Suggestions For Filing An Insurance Claim
- If you feel damage of any kind has occurred to your property, contact your insurance agent for an inspection and report on the extent of damage.
- At that point your insurance agent will authorize any temporary repairs that are needed to prevent any further damage to your property.
- It is always a good idea to take pictures and document any damage prior to making any temporary or permanent repairs.
- Please keep all of your receipts for any emergency repairs that are made in order to be properly reimbursed by your insurance company.
- An insurance adjuster will be assigned to your claim and an appointment will be made to inspect your damage.
- Do not make any permanent repairs until your insurance adjuster has had the opportunity to assess all of the damage incurred.
- Once the adjuster has completed the inspection, you will receive a claim sheet outling the scope of damage and the amount of funds that will be available to you for repairs.
- Our staff has extensive experience in working with all of the major insurance companies in your area. please feel free to call on us to help you with this process.